Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fox Pro Electronic Caller

Well I did it...I spent the money for a quality electronic call. I got a Fox Pro Fury and am headed out in the morning to try it out.

I own several electronic callers and do not need this one (according to my wife)...but dog gone it coyote calling is something I truly enjoy and I try to buy nearly every new predator related hunting product on the market so I know what I am talking about on here and also know whether to recommend it to you my loyal subscribers.

If I think a new product is going to make you more successful, I am going to recommend it and if I think it is junk I am not...period!

So look out for tomorrows post and I'll let you know what I think of it.

No comments:

All Time Great Coyote Hunting Videos & Books

Coyote Calling Tips From Ezine Articles.com